Daniel Formigo Art Store will lodge all the personal data of its users in an automated file whose purpose is the management, control, prevention and maintenance of the service to be provided. In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the user is informed of the existence of a file with personal data, registered in the General Registry of Data Protection with the name CLIENTS, whose purpose is the management of clients and their participation in advertising campaigns.
Said file complies with all the requirements and guarantees set forth in the regulations on Data Protection. Daniel Formigo Art Store will collect only and exclusively the personal data of the Users, being these at all times adequate, pertinent and not excessive.
The present policy of protection of personal data regulates the access and use of the services contained in the Daniel Formigo Art Store (www.danielformigo.com) by users as holders of data susceptible to protection, in accordance with the current regulations for the protection of personal data.
Through the delivery of the data of e-mail address, name, surnames, telephone number, ID number, address, population, province, postal code and country, necessary requirements for the realization of a consultation, subscription or product purchase in the form of the web of the Daniel Formigo Art Store, users give their permission for said data to be treated and also used to send commercial communications of promotion or advertising of the services and products offered by Daniel Formigo Art Store.
Daniel Formigo Art Store, fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data and under the existing legal regulations in this regard, has implemented a system to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data considered as personal. For this, in addition to complying fully with each and every one of the requirements set forth in the LOPD 15 / 1.999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, it guarantees not only a legal but loyal use of personal data as well as an adequate system to exercise the rights of access rectification, cancellation and opposition set forth in the aforementioned Organic Law.
The hiring by Users of the services provided in this online store, will imply the express consent of this for the use, treatment and transfer of data to all entities that directly and indirectly have professional relationships for the provision of such service.
Who is responsible for the treatment?
Identity: Daniel Formigo Botía
Mailing address: Paseo de Retamar NEW 37 04130 Retamar (Almería)
In relation to the following services and others that may arise in the future, Daniel Formigo Art Store will act as the Treatment Manager:
- Manage and process requests for Budgets or On-Line Purchases requested by the user when completing and sending the form.
- Make the sending of commercial communications and / or newsletter, in the event that the user gives consent for it.
- Respond to requests for information that you send through the means of contact placed at your disposal.
- Inform you of special promotions, news and actions that result of your interest through our profiles in different social networks.
- Fulfill our legal obligations
- Redesign and / or modify the navigation and / or functionality of the Website.
- Analysis of data with formative and / or statistical purpose. Basic activities of content analysis of the information provided and profiling aimed at the proper management of the activities, products and services provided by the Daniel Formigo Art Store.
Assignments to third parties of personal data
The user expressly consents to the transfer of their data to the recipients indicated below, for the following reasons:
- Public Administrations: for the fulfillment of the legal obligations to which Daniel Formigo Art Store is subject by its activity.
- Providers that need access to their data for the provision of services that Daniel Formigo Art Store has contracted to those suppliers, and with which Daniel Formigo Art Store has signed the confidentiality and personal data treatment contracts required and required by the regulations to protect your privacy.
- If in the future Daniel Formigo Art Store make other assignments of personal data, always in accordance with the legally permitted assignments, will inform you in a timely manner.
Period of conservation
The User's data will be kept while his relationship with Daniel Formigo Art Store is maintained and, after the termination of said relationship for any reason, during the statutory limitation periods that are applicable in relation to the legitimate purposes of processing his personal data.
After the termination of the relationship, personal data will be processed for the sole purpose of proving compliance with our legal or contractual obligations.
When the User requests the withdrawal from the service, Daniel Formigo Art Shop will complete the same, eliminating the user's identification data.
Rights of the interested party and claims
The User can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and / or opposition to the treatment. These rights can be made effective through our email: email@example.com indicating the subject of reference.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or your rights, you can file a claim with Daniel Formigo Art Store, or with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its electronic headquarters, or your postal address:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid